Dyrecta Lab srl, Italy
The infrastructure intelligence topic involves many application fields such as non invasive or minimally invasive diagnostic measurement approach, data processing and material production efficiency. Infrastructures to control are mainly pipelines, roads, bridges, and railways. The use of artificial intelligence could facilitate the infrastructure diagnostic thus providing elements for predictive maintenance.
Possible studies included in this topic are in:
- Neural networks applied on radiometric images for leakage detection systems;
- Georadar data processing and post processing;
- Fourier Transform of the detected signals;
- UAV infrastructure and production site monitoring;
- Material production analysis and quality improvement;
- Underground leak detection systems and image processing approaches;
- Innovative technologies detecting anomalies;
- Infrastructure anomalies classification;
- Sensors monitoring material production plants implementing innovative algorithms for data processing.
Professor Alessandro Massaro, received the ASN in ING/INF/01, FIS/01, FIS/03 in September 2019. He carried out scientific research at the Polytechnic University of Marche, at CNR, and at Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) as Team Leader by activating laboratories for nanocomposite sensors for industrial robotics. He is in MIUR register as scientific expert in competitive Industrial Research and social development, and he is currently head of the Research and Development section and scientific director of MIUR Research Institute Dyrecta Lab Srl. Member of the International Scientific Committee of Measurers IMEKO and IEEE Senior member, recently received an award from the National Council of Engineers as Best Engineer of Italy 2018 (Top Young Engineer 2018). The last year he organized a special session in Metroind4.0 % IoT 2020 titled "ELECTRONIC AND MECHATRONICS IN INDUSTRY"